Ironclad Technology providers is a Virginia based i . t and Business Consulting solutions business centered on promoting public and personal sector customers because they tackle their particular many daunting information technology and business difficulties. We concentrate on resolving real life company issues through revolutionary thinking, a talented staff, and efforts.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, something handicapped Veteran Owned business is hiring for a seasoned, full time Cyber Analyst to participate our growing company in Tampa, FL. Due to the nature associated with the work, just U.S. Citizens may be considered because of this position.
The Cyber Analyst works with multiple task engineering group to prepare, execute, and apply the Defense Ideas Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and future possibility Management Framework for Department of Defense it.
- IA checking and auditing, event managing and response particularly targeted towards computer system event reaction and renovation of a secure operating environment, research of intrusion activities and attempts and evaluation of exploits.
- Analytical assistance includes research and development of IA/CND ideas, guidelines, and strategies, specifically inside the national safety framework.
- Review and provide recommendations for procedure improvements to improve execution and conformity with Cross Domain Solution (CDS) management. Participates in CDS connected workshops, meetings, and seminars including although not restricted to Defense IA/Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG), Cross Domain Specialized Advisory Board (CDTAB)/Cross Domain Systems Assessment Panel (CDSAP) and others as required.
- Build relationships technical professionals within USCENTCOM and coordinate with Unified Cross Domain providers Management workplace (UCDSMO), Department of Defense (DoD), nationwide Security Agency (NSA), Intelligence Community (IC) Agencies, Cross Domain Solution vendors, together with Cross Domain Solution user neighborhood to spot and solve information sharing and safety difficulties.
- Billet needs prospect to be deployment capable as position may necessitate short deployments on USCENTCOM section of Operation.
- understand the brand new danger Management Framework for DoD Information Technology (RMF for DoD IT)
- Be familiar with the Cross Domain Solution Phases connection procedure.
- Know about the Joint Vulnerability evaluation Process (JVAP).
- Be familiar with the SIPRNet worldwide Information Grid (GIG) Interconnection Approval Process program (SNAP) Database.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Cyber protection and enterprise cyber safety solutions.
- Experience reviewing, validating, and prioritizing mix domain requirements.
- Understanding on the access to information about mix domain requirements, implementations, installations, and designs inside the business.
- Capacity to coordinate all relevant cross domain difficulties with the Unified Cross Domain control workplace.
- Supply coordination and support the businesses cross domain related threat management framework tasks.
- Have knowledge of the offered cross domain answer abilities supplied by Enterprise Services (ES) together with Unified Cross Domain Management workplace Cross Domain baseline list.
- Must be able to work individually but briefing, composing and customer interface abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical control or comparable and 5+ years associated experience. 4 several years of additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must fulfill DoD 8570.01-M the least IAT amount II official certification (i.e. Security +).
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is needed.
- 5+ Years of experience making and keeping DoD Certification & Accreditation plans (DIACAP).
- 5+ Years of experience understanding and implementing DoD, DISA, Joint workforce, CNSSI and NIST cybersecurity guidelines, magazines and policies.
- 5+ several years of experience with understanding and validating DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); DISA safety demands Guides (SRGs), National Security Agency Security Configuration Guides.
- 5+ many years of experience with comprehension and validating NIST 800-53 Security Controls; CNSSI 1253 protection Controls and Overlays.
- 1+ several years of knowledge about Enterprise Mission Assurance help provider (eMASS).
- Ability to draft Cross Domain Solution Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) programs and processes.
- Knowledge about guaranteed Compliance evaluation Solution (ACAS/NESSUS), eEye Retina, DISA safety information Automation Protocol (SCAP), Host Based Security System (HBSS); Vulnerability control program (VMS); Continuous tracking and threat Scoring (CMRS) cybersecurity programs and resources.
- Knowledge briefing senior military and civil solution staff members.
- Should have a legitimate US Passport and become deployment able as position may necessitate short deployments on USCENTCOM Area of Operation.
- hardly ever lifting, carrying, pressing, pulling things and/or equipment that weighs as much as 50 weight
- works a computer and executes desk-based computer system tasks continuously; frequently viewing a computer display screen
- stays in a sitting/stationary position constantly or virtually constantly throughout the workday
Ironclad tech providers is the same Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring choices depend on qualifications, quality, and business needs without reference to race, faith, color, intimate direction, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, impairment, age, intercourse, gender identification, veteran standing, marital condition or other characteristic safeguarded by applicable law. Ironclad provides a comprehensive compensation bundle including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and life insurance policies, Short-Term & Long-Term impairment, 401(K) + business match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid business vacations, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you might be an experienced person with an impairment and/or a handicapped veteran, you may possibly request an acceptable accommodation if you are unable or limited inside capacity to access job spaces or make an application for a job on this site because of your disability. You can request help by calling HRS[click here to exhibit] or calling 757-493-3572._
Job Type: Full-time